Ferrari 458, 488, California, F12 and FF, including 458 and 488 Challenge, utilize either rubber or teflon type bushings which are prone to wear and tear, causing rattling, clunking noises, alignment changes and handling issues. So, to address that, we have developed a high end solution - uniball / cross axis joint kit that replaces the OEM bushing. With use of high end materials and precise machining tolerances, these uniballs provide supreme precision and feedback in terms of handling and unmatched durability. Easily the best price / performance ratio upgrades of your 458, 488, California, F12 or FF series car if you are looking for high end upgrade that will last.
This upgrade includes a set of uniballs (4x) for both rear lower control arms. Uniballs feature CNC machined 42CrMo4 housing and stem, self lubricating PET-GL sliding medium and rubber sealed assembly allowing maintenance free use and long lasting life span.
FERRARI - 458, 488, California, F12, FF - Rear lower control arm uniball kit
- Unmatched handling precision
- Unmatched handling feedback
- Unmatched reliability
- Unmatched lifespan
- Eliminated dynamic alignment changes
- 30 degree sweep angle for binding free movement
- 42CrMo4 CNC machined housing and axis
- Heat treated interior cross axis
- PET-GL self lubricating sliding medium
- Rubber sealed assembly for weather proof use
- T6-6061 alu housing
- Silver anodized
- Maintenance free