ALFA ROMEO - GIULIA / STELVIO - Front lower control arm inner uniball kit.
Function and design of uniballs is similar to those of ball joints, but in contrast to the rubber bushings, they are capable of transmitting a very high dynamic forces with no restoring torque, which means, no unwanted flexing and dynamic alignment changes while you're blasting your Giulia / Stelvio down your favourite road or track.
If you are looking in to this upgrade, then you are most probably already aware of the sensational handling improvement achieved by the installation of Caster and camber correction kit. This upgrade significantly reduces understeer, increases handling precision and feedback and does so at extreme reliability. Now we have designed similar upgrade to further enhance the Giulia / Stelvio handling precision by replacing OEM rubber bushing with GMS uniball. Same team, same recipe, same impressive result. Eliminated dynamic changes of front alignment provides absolute razor sharp handling precision and steering feedback. GMS uniballs also allow more than 30 degrees of sweep angle, so there is no binding in the suspension and control arm kinematics. Recommended to run when upgrading to semislick or slick tires.
This upgrade includes a set of uniballs (2x) for both front lower control arms and optional pressing adapters.
GMS uniballs feature CNC machined 42CrMo4 housing and stem, self lubricating PET-GL sliding medium and rubber sealed assembly allowing maintenance free use and unmatched life span, even in harshest weather conditions. Due to its design and construction, the lifespan is unmatched compared to spherical / open type joints.
Get out there fast and get out there strong. It's time to set new PR's and with GMS front control arm uniballs, you're now one step closer.
This kit includes 2x front lower control arm inner uniball and 1x set of pressing adapters (*optional).
ALFA ROMEO - GIULIA / STELVIO - Front lower control arm inner uniball kit
- Unmatched handling precision
- Unmatched handling feedback
- Unmatched reliability
- Unmatched lifespan
- Precise alignment specs provided (Street, track, race)
- 42CrMo4 CNC machined uniball housing
- 42CrMo4 CNC machined and heat-treated cross axis
- ErtalyteTX self-lubricating sliding medium
- Rubber sealed assembly for weather proof use
- Zinc plated housing for rust free use
- Maintenance free
- Sold as a set (2x front control arm inner uniballs)
- Pressing adapters set optional
- Laser engraved GMS logo
- Fits all Alfa Romeo Giulia models, including QV / GTA / GTAm and all Alfa Romeo Stelvio models, including QV