GMS Stage I engine tune, developed in cooperation with Enigma motorsport provides potent and reliable power and torque figures from 1.75 TBi 4C engine.
Arguably the ultimate engine tune on the market, for stock or lightly tuned Alfa Romeo - 4C engine. Why? Because we believe there is more to an engine tune than just dyno horsepower chart. Our tune reduces mid range turbo surge for extended turbo life. Effectively controls boost, peak torque and torque spikes for extended transmission life. Optimizes camshaft overlapping for reduced EGR effect. Optimizes boost for higher peak power of up to 280hp on 100% stock engine and up to 334hp with supporting mods (GMS 3" exhaust system, intercooler). Revised, more aggressive and higher set RPM limit for wider powerband. Less heat soak, better engine stability and more.
Not just powerful, but driveable and stable engine tune, offering the most you can extract from stock or lightly modified 4C engine.
*Crackle / burble / overrun available as an option.
*Decat / high flow cat CEL (check engine light) delete, available as an option.
*Clone ECU available as an option (refurbished ECU will be sent to you. No need to send your OEM ECU in.)
Users with fuel grade lower than 98 RON or 93 AKI leave a note so we tune the map accordingly.
ECU must be sent in for a modification.
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Stage I ECU tune
- Up to 334hp with supporting mods (GMS 3" Modular exhaust system, Scara73 or Eurocompulsion intercooler)
- Up to 280hp on 100% stock engine
- More peak power
- Higher rpm peak power
- Revised rev limiter set at 7250rpm
- More stable engine power (reduced heatsoak)
- Optimised torque curve for lower transmission stress
- Optional burble / overrun
- Optional decat / high flow cat CEL (Check engine light) delete
- Optional clone ECU (Refurbished ECU will be sent to you. No need to send your OEM ECU in)
- RON 98, AKI93 or higher fuel grade required
- For countries with lower fuel grade, custom tune available