Got the high end LiFePo4 battery - Liteblox or Braille, but struggling to mount the battery to the existing OEM bracket? The GMS lightweight battery bracket is the answer. It features simple, elegant, lightweight and rigid design to replace bulky OEM bracket and provide support for direct fitment of Liteblox (LB12xx, LB20xx) or Braille (ML9C, ML14C) batteries, without any additional adapters required.
The bracket is ultralight and comes at only 259g (Liteblox version) vs. 1159g (OEM). The GMS lightweight battery bracket features T6-6061 all aluminum CNC machined components and T6-7075 alu mounting hardware. The base mounting plate is water jet cut and features bores for further weight optimization. The bracket is also positioned at lowest possible location, to provide lower COG (center of gravity) compared to OEM assembly. Finish comes in incognito black anodizing and features laser etched GMS logo.
You can choose between two version of brackets. Version I - fits Liteblox LB12XX and Liteblox LB20xx (batteries available to EU customers only) and LB20xx series and Version II - fits Braille ML9C and ML14C batteries.
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Lightweight battery bracket (Liteblox / Braille)
- Compatible with Liteblox LB14xx, LB20xx (batteries available to EU customers only)
- Compatible with Braille ML9C, ML14C
- Ultralightweight battery bracket
- 259g (Liteblox) vs. 1159g (OEM)
- Lower center of gravity
- 100% plug and play
- T6-6061 alu CNC'd components, height adjusters and tensioners
- T6-6061 alu water jet cut and weight optimized base plate
- T6-7075 alu mounting hardware
- Incognito black anodized
- Laser etched GMS logo