Set (2x ball joint) for GMS performance front lower control arm of your Alfa Romeo 4C.
These are replacement parts for GMS performance front lower control arm. These ball joints are extended, providing improved roll center on lowered cars and are designed to work in conjunction with GMS performance front arms. This part is not compatible with OEM front lower control arms.
The only ball joints on the market for Alfa Romeo 4C, featuring CNC'd CrMo heat treated stem and CrMo Zinc plated housing. Interior is featuring PET, self-greasing sliding medium for lowest possible friction, unmatched durability and handling precision. These parts provide rust free and maintenance free use. Hex wrench slot on the top for easy installation.
GMS offers the highest grade ball joints, bushings and uniballs available on the market. GMS offers the highest grade ball joints, bushings and uniballs available on the market. We are fabricators of choice for numerous race car builds, oldtimers and classic cars.
- Front lower control arm (GMS performance front lower control arms)
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Front lower control arm ball joint set (GMS perf. front arms)
- Unmatched handling precision.
- Unmatched durability.
- CNC machined CrMo stem.
- Heat treated CrMo stem.
- CNC machined CrMo housing.
- Zinc plated CrMo housing.
- PET sliding medium.
- Highest grade ball joints on the market.
- Self-lubricating design with interior grease.
- Rubber seals for weather proof use.
- Long life span.
- Weight 338g / piece.
- Maintenance free.
- Sold as a set (2 ball joints for both rear arms).
- Fits all Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider models with GMS performance front control arms.