Usually when you choose GMS parts for your Alfa Romeo 4C, it's all about the performance, but this time we did a visual upgrade. GMS carbon timing belt cover will repalce OEM plastic timing belt cover which due to it's PVC materials is prone to wear and detoriaration. Not a fatal issue, but ruins an overall aesthetics of your engine bay.
With only 75g of weight we are talking about 4x weight reduction compared to OEM part, so not exactly a game changer, but yes, we can count that as a performance upgrade. A bit of weight here, a bit of weight there and we are making an already light 4C, even lighter.
GMS timing belt cover is plug and play and uses 3 easy to reach OEM mounting points instead of 5 mounting points, which makes it much easier to remove and check for timing belt condition.
This part is made of 2x2 Twill 3k carbon fiber, tempered and cured to withstand high temperature enviroment. It's designed to replace OEM engine timing belt cover part nr.: 55229620. It shines in natural carbon glossy finish with 3x clear coating.
Titanium hardware available optional (3x Grade 5 Titanium hex bolts + 3x Grade 5 Titanium washers).
ALFA ROMEO - 4C - Carbon timing belt cover
- Lightweight at only 75g vs. 347g OEM)
- Designed to replace OEM plastic part nr.: 55229620
- 2x2 Twill 3k carbon fibre, tempered and cured to withstand high temperature enviroment
- Natural carbon glossy finish with 3x clear coating
- Titanium hardware available optional (3x Grade 5 Titanium hex bolts + 3x Grade 5 Titanium washers)